 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15341 (-5)
  LEGO SALE page updated

I have updated my LEGO-sale-page: (URL) and bidpay accepted (21 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Looking for Super Battle Droids

Hey everyone, This might sound weird, but i'm looking for those blue super battle droids, i need about 6 of them. If anyone has any of them to get rid of let me know. I am also looking for those red torso battle droids. thanks. Rex ryoung@tbscc.com (21 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Value of empty boxes

Hi, I have about 30 empty Lego set boxes that I never threw away for one reason or another. Well now their taking up space in my garage that I'd like to clear out and before I threw them out I was wondering if they have any value. The boxes are from (...) (22 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Spring is in teh air: SALE 20% all items in my store

Because spring is in the air, I'd like to clean up my inventory and have a sale: all items are 20% off their original prices. Roam around in my store and dig up the goodies now it's still possible ;-) With regards, Daan Bargerbos The Flying Dutchman (22 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  125,000 new parts added to bricks4you.com

Hi All, Just more than doubled my inventory today from app. 110,000 items to app. 235,000 parts :o) Even I have already sold out 15,000 items today should there still be a lot of lovely stuff for you to find. Check out: (URL) than 80% of all parts (...) (22 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact