 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15338
15337  |  15339
Subject:
Spring is in teh air: SALE 20% all items in my store
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 5 Apr 2003 17:43:03 GMT

Because spring is in the air, I'd like to clean up my inventory
and have a sale: all items are 20% off their original prices.

Roam around in my store and dig up the goodies now it's still possible ;-)

With regards,

Daan Bargerbos
The Flying Dutchman