 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1533
    Bill's Want List —Bill Katz
    My wanted list is getting smaller and smaller... Soon I'll have to branch out into even more themes! Now that I've pretty much got castle and pirate covered, I'd love to finish up space this year. I know most of the sets remaining on my list are of (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Bill's Want List —Larry Pieniazek
   Why is this one on your list? You can just call S@H and get it! (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Bill's Want List —Bill Katz
   Larry Pieniazek (lar@voyager.net) wrote: : Why is this one on your list? You can just call S@H and get it! : > *4565 Frieght & Crane Railway 96 966 Trains Low on Lego budget? I guess I will have to buy that one at full price. But right now I think (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Bill's Want List —John Neal
    (...) Until they discontinue it from under your nose, and then you will be *really* paying for it on Ebay;-) I'll never forget the horror I felt when I heard they would be discontinuing the Club Car. I raced home to call S@H and they were already (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)