 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15284
  I always miss my chance, so I must break down and ask :(

I have already missed my chace about a thousand times, so I guess I'll break down and ask. I am looking for a reasonably priced #10014 Caboose. Basically, I am willing to pay a total of $13 with cheap shipping included. (USPS letter post is cheap!) (...) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: I always miss my chance, so I must break down and ask :(

I just love this place... one can make a reasonable for a hard to get (for-him) Lego set, and someone can take care of him. Thank you Tom! For everyone else, consider this deal finished and please disregard. Cheers, Jeremy (...) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)