 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15286
Re: I always miss my chance, so I must break down and ask :(
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 16:00:55 GMT

I just love this place... one can make a reasonable for a hard to get
(for-him) Lego set, and someone can take care of him.  Thank you Tom!  For
everyone else, consider this deal finished and please disregard.

Cheers,

Jeremy

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Jeremy Scott writes:
I have already missed my chace about a thousand times, so I guess I'll break
down and ask.

I am looking for a reasonably priced #10014 Caboose.  Basically, I am
willing to pay a total of $13 with cheap shipping included. (USPS letter
post is cheap!) I am willing to buy from outside the US, only if price +
shipping adds up to $13.  I will pay by Paypal balance transfer.  Box does
need to be present, but shelf ware is fine as long as the box isn't crushed.
Please don't direct me to your Bricklink store, I want this without the
hassle of all that.  ;-)  You are fine to send me to eBay, but really, why
pay ebay thier expensive fees when I am right here?  I am an eBay Silver
Powerseller (for Lego and other collectables) and have a 499 Feedback
rating.  (eBay ID: brickbros *shameless plug on* check us out for all your
Lego needs. :-D *shameless plug off*)  Also, I am longtime member of the
Lugnet and FBTB communities, so you can trust me.  (yes, I was part of the
Medieval Marketplace founder's group and I am also the webmaster.)

Also, I have some Star Wars and Harry Potter small size sets that I may
trade.  Please inquire about a trade if you want, but note that I'd prefer
to outright buy it and if there are no takers for my offer, I will trade if
it is a reasonable value-for-value trade.  Sets for trade include Star Wars
7104/06/11/13/15/21/24 and 4477 or Harry Potter 4701/02/04/05.  I'll also
trade a 10013 Log Car without any extra cost because even though MSRP is
$17.50, it is worth only about $12.  ;-)  ALL POSSIBLE TRADES MUST BE IN
USA! Also, I generally don't like trading, so please, if you don't have the
10014 Caboose, I don't have interest in trading.  ;-)

Thanks for considering!

Jeremy Scott
(remove "nospam." to reply to my email, or better yet, email me at
brickbros@cox.net instead.)