 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15253
FS: 8 copies of 6024 Bandit Ambush
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 17:00:07 GMT

Hello. I recently acquired a few copies <a
href=”http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6024”>6024 Bandit Ambush </a>from the
castle theme. All are new and 7 are in great shape, one has a bent corner.

I have 8 copies of this set and I am offering the lot for $80 with shipping
included. After 48 hours, I will take offers of $12 each. Shipping on
individual sets will be $4.00 for the first and $.50 for each set thereafter.

I prefer to have payment via money order, but will take Paypal. I will only
ship to the US.

Thanks.

-Nick