 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15252
15251  |  15253
Subject:
FS/T: 5 x 7163 Republic Gunship ($67/each inc CONUS shipping - READ)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 05:19:42 GMT

For Sale or Trade 5 x 7163 Republic Gunship. <set:7163>  (I bought six but I
want to keep one for myself)

For now I don't want to part these out, I want to sell them whole, but read on:

To avoid dealing with the need for (heavy, expensive) shipping cartons big
enough to hold this (these) very large box(es), I want to try to sell only
the contents of the boxes, removing all the parts (but leaving them in their
sealed bags), instructions, sticker sheet and catalogs, then repacking them
in much easier to mail (& free) priority mail boxes.

Obviously I won't de-box the sets until they're sold, so for now these
remain NISB.

I'd like $67.00 per set (repacked as stated above), including shipping to
anywhere in continental United States (or APO/FPO).

As potential trades (partial/multiple/even) I'd consider any of the following:

Star Destroyer
Sante Fe train engine/cars
Rebel Blockade Runner
Mini Star Wars Sets

Other NISB sets from the classics re-release line.

done some pretty large volume deals on lugnet, too.)