 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15244
    bricks4you.com has lowered most prices :o) —Morten Soerensen
   Hi, The past days have I adjusted all my prices so most of them today is among bricklinks lowest. Also updated my handling, shipping and insurance costs. Handling fee has been removed. Shipping costs has been lowered and graduated, so the higher (...) (21 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)