 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15244
15243  |  15245
Subject:
bricks4you.com has lowered most prices :o)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 2003 15:07:11 GMT

Hi,

The past days have I adjusted all my prices so most of them today is among
bricklinks lowest.

Also updated my handling, shipping and insurance costs.

Handling fee has been removed.

Shipping costs has been lowered and graduated, so the higher order the lower
shipping costs per kilogram - save up to 66% from normal costs on large orders.

Insurance costs has been lowered with 40% to make it cheaper for overseas
buyers to secure their order with an insurance.

Shop link: http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=torquay

I did by the way add 30,000+ new parts the other day as well - more than
150,000+ parts available in my shop.

So if you need high quantities of a part take a look, I might have it for a
very decent price :o)

You'll also find 40+ different Star Wars sets and 70+ different Star Wars
minifigs in my shop. So for all Star Wars fans, bricks4you.com is the place
to go..!

Have a nice weekend,

Morten
bricks4you.com