 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15227
  BULK buys of 9756 available - 12$ per unit, minimum 20 units

Shipping from Mississauga, ON, CAnada which is pretty economical via Canada Post. 300 units available, first come first served, pretty hard price to beat! (22 years ago, 10-Mar-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: BULK buys of 9756 available - 12$ per unit, minimum 20 units

(...) I would like to purchase 20 of the units. cdchamberssr@hotmail.com (22 years ago, 12-Mar-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: BULK buys of 9756 available - 12$ per unit, minimum 20 units

(...) Well I tried emailing this address multiple times, did you decide to forgo the purchase? (21 years ago, 26-Apr-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: BULK buys of 9756 available - 12$ per unit, minimum 20 units

(...) And I am doing one last round of postings to hopefully attract clubs/groups before the last batch is probably sold off to another re-seller. Here is your chance to get rotation sensors for a decent price!! (21 years ago, 26-Apr-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)