 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15398
Re: BULK buys of 9756 available - 12$ per unit, minimum 20 units
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 26 Apr 2003 18:16:05 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Clifton D. Chambers writes:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Michael Shiels writes:
Shipping from Mississauga, ON, CAnada which is pretty economical via Canada
Post.  300 units available, first come first served, pretty hard price to beat!

I would like to purchase 20 of the units.
cdchamberssr@hotmail.com

Well I tried emailing this address multiple times, did you decide to forgo
the purchase?