 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15214
    FT: Black Swords from Armor Shop, 375 white visor, other castle and knight stuff —Chris Pederson
   Ok, while gathering all the parts I've needed to complete certain sets I've ended up with some extras. Here they are, followed with my want list. White Visor for Templar / Crusader Knight for Yellow Castle 375 Black Sword from Armor Shop set (3 of (...) (22 years ago, 8-Mar-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)