 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15209
Re: Rare Tan Parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 18:27:49 GMT

Sorry for the reply to my own post, but I forgot to mention I am more than
willing to trade for these as well.  I have tons of parts I can pick from
and a Lego outlet nearby for those I might not have.

I now only need two of the macaroni and four of the others.

Please help.  :)

Greg

"Greg Muri" <gmuri1@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Hello,

I am searching for these two parts in the quantity shown. I know they are
very
rare, but if you have either or both and would like to sell them, please • let
me
know.

(4x) 30165 Tan Brick, Modified 2 x 2 with Curved Top and 2 Studs on Top

(4x) 3063 Tan Brick, Round 2 x 2 Corner (Macaroni)

I know of one set that had the 30165 in tan, but am trying to find out • which
one had the 3063. I believe the 3063 came in tan in a European promotional
set. If you happen to know which one please let me know.

Thanks,
Greg