 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15208
Re: FS: Mindstorms RIS 2.0 Software + v1.5 Software FREE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 17:23:43 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Rob Doucette writes:
Looking to upgrade your RIS 1.0?

Buy the Mindstorms RIS 2.0 software CD and printed materials (including
Constructopedia, Quick Start Guide, and Competition Mat) and I'll include
the Mindstorms RIS 1.5 software CD and printed materials (including
Constructopedia, Quick Start Guide, and Competition Mat) for Free:

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=robatworldnet&itemID=801913

All versions of the RCX brick (1.0, 1.5, and 2.0) are compatible with the
software.

Mention this post in the order comments section.

Thanks for looking,

-Rob Doucette.
Dear Rob,
   Do you still have 2.0 software for sale and what is the price?
BDK