 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15197
    FS: 44x44 gray baseplates - new condition $5 each —Steve Wooster
   Hi All: I have come across a source of the large gray LEGO baseplates. They were originally the 48x48 stud plates. These plates have been professionally trimmed along two adjoining sides, so they are now 44x44 studs. The trimming was done exactly (...) (22 years ago, 1-Mar-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: FS: 44x44 gray baseplates - new condition $5 each —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Interesting. Why were these trimmed? They certainly look like they were trimmed VERY neatly. (22 years ago, 2-Mar-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: FS: 44x44 gray baseplates - new condition $5 each —Steve Wooster
    They were intended for a child size table top, with four plates arranged in a square. I have plates for both DUPLO and LEGO sized studs, separate and with plates glued to either side of a plywood "table top". They did a very good job of cutting - (...) (22 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)