 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15191 (-10)
  Shell promo vehincles for trade

Hello all, I would offer to trade Shell promo sets: (URL) Helicopter or (URL) Patrol Car or (URL) Fire Boat or (URL) Tri-Motorbike against the Loco Software Promotional set: (URL) Handcar I have these Shell promo's, I want Handcars. If you have more (...) (22 years ago, 27-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  For Sale: #10019 Rebel Blockade Runner -- Don't make me go to eBay!!! =)

#10019 Rebel Blockade Runner - Tantive IV I am selling a Star Wars Series Rebel Blockade Runner in the factory-sealed box (the outer color box has been opened, but the interior b&w box remains factory sealed). The box measures approximately 26 x 19 (...) (22 years ago, 27-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Suggestion.. website addition...

Greetings, After making a purchase today, or at least agreeing to it. I got to wondering if there was a place that kept track of good/bad purchases. Sorta like eBay's feedback program. Would be nice to have a way here, for Lego stuff, that we could (...) (22 years ago, 27-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  New Items on The Vault - 2/26/03

Time for some new items on The Vault! Lots of new Star Wars sets this time, plus some promo sets (including the Life on Mars Quaker Oak promo), and some castle and Pharaoh's Forbidden Ruins. Plus prices have been mightily reduced on a number of sets (...) (22 years ago, 27-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops) !

  Car Ferry kit now taking orders

Ladies and gentlemen, cover your ears, the ship's whistle is about to sound.... OK, now we've got that out of the way, I am happy to announce that the Car Ferry has completed development, I have entered all 3000-plus pieces of it into LDraw (that (...) (22 years ago, 27-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Help with German S@H

Sorry for the response to my own post. Thanks to all those that contacted me, I have found someone that will help me. "Greg Muri" <gmuri1@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HAx5GD.9yB@lugnet.com... (...) S@H. (...) your (...) gmuri1@yahoo.com. (...) (22 years ago, 26-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Castle minifigs and some Harry Potter for sale

I'm looking to sell all of the following or trade for Military Micro Machines if anyone has some Helmets/headgear 2 black knight birdcage 1 drk grey kinght birdcage 1 drk grey 1990's visor with drk grey helmet to mount 1 drk grey bullet 4 black (...) (22 years ago, 26-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Help with German S@H

I am looking for an AFOL in Germany that could help with an order from S@H. I would be happy to pay all expenses as well as including something for your trouble. If you are willing to help me please email me at gmuri1@yahoo.com. Thanks, Greg (22 years ago, 26-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Free Castle Sets At "Noah’s Toy Box" on Bricklink!

Hello All, Get a FREE Castle set with your next order at Noah’s Toy Box! Here are the details: In the “SETS” section of my store, I have 4 castle sets listed at regular price as follows: 1906 Majisto's Tower = $35.00 value 6059 Knight's Stronghold = (...) (22 years ago, 26-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FS: Two 8735 Power Pack Motor Sets for $20 Each

Lowest price on Bricklink. (URL) are sealed and brand new. Shipping will be $2 for each, or $3.85 for both. (within US only) [ j o n ] -- (URL) (22 years ago, 26-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact