 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15187
  Car Ferry kit now taking orders

Ladies and gentlemen, cover your ears, the ship's whistle is about to sound.... OK, now we've got that out of the way, I am happy to announce that the Car Ferry has completed development, I have entered all 3000-plus pieces of it into LDraw (that (...) (22 years ago, 27-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)