 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15186 (-10)
  Re: Help with German S@H

Sorry for the response to my own post. Thanks to all those that contacted me, I have found someone that will help me. "Greg Muri" <gmuri1@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HAx5GD.9yB@lugnet.com... (...) S@H. (...) your (...) gmuri1@yahoo.com. (...) (22 years ago, 26-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Castle minifigs and some Harry Potter for sale

I'm looking to sell all of the following or trade for Military Micro Machines if anyone has some Helmets/headgear 2 black knight birdcage 1 drk grey kinght birdcage 1 drk grey 1990's visor with drk grey helmet to mount 1 drk grey bullet 4 black (...) (22 years ago, 26-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Help with German S@H

I am looking for an AFOL in Germany that could help with an order from S@H. I would be happy to pay all expenses as well as including something for your trouble. If you are willing to help me please email me at gmuri1@yahoo.com. Thanks, Greg (22 years ago, 26-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Free Castle Sets At "Noah’s Toy Box" on Bricklink!

Hello All, Get a FREE Castle set with your next order at Noah’s Toy Box! Here are the details: In the “SETS” section of my store, I have 4 castle sets listed at regular price as follows: 1906 Majisto's Tower = $35.00 value 6059 Knight's Stronghold = (...) (22 years ago, 26-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FS: Two 8735 Power Pack Motor Sets for $20 Each

Lowest price on Bricklink. (URL) are sealed and brand new. Shipping will be $2 for each, or $3.85 for both. (within US only) [ j o n ] -- (URL) (22 years ago, 26-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Free shipping offered in bricks4you.com world wide

Hi, I'll be offering free shipping on orders world wide for a short period. Shop link: (URL) out my splash page for further details :o) Morten bricks4you.com (22 years ago, 25-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Need Blue Kakama

(...) www.bricklink.com live by it! (and maybe search for blue kakama) (22 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Build-a-Bot CDs

Oooh a question from Shinning Master Ranger Super Awesome Mecha Master from the outer reaches of insanity! Whooo hoooo! I guess I'm into the sleek shapes. Back in the day I fancied myself as a Insect Robot builder. Blending the Biomechanical themes (...) (22 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  25% discount offer extended for 48 hours!

Hi everyone, I am extending my 25% off EVERYTHING offer at my Bricklink shop, Lego Lot, after adding 1000 more items to my inventory. For the next 48 hours the discount will remain. So, have a look at: (URL) see if I have what you need! Christer (22 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Need Blue Kakama

Hi everyone, I am trying to locate some blue Kakama olda masks for a project I am working on. I need 9 more if at all possible (been through 50 mask packs and didn't even find one). I am happy to purchase them, or have lots of other masks and (...) (22 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact