 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15136 (-5)
  Shell sets added + 10% discount on minifigs with The Flying Ducthman

Ahoy Happy Builders, I've added some new instructions and some sets, among some of the nice Shell sets. Above this I've made a discount of 10% at all my Minifigs. They had already among the lowest prices... Please, feel free to roam around. Check it (...) (22 years ago, 15-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  New custom Castle and WW2 kits & instructions from Brickmania!

Greetings! It's been a busy couple of months in the land of Brickmania. The peasantry and craftsemen have been hard at work assembling more record-breaking customs kits.... The first one is in the form of the Tower of Vlad Dracula (or "Vlad the (...) (22 years ago, 14-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.shopping)

  More than 70,000 new parts in bricks4you.com added today

Hi, Added a bunch of new parts and minifigs to my inventory today. All (or at least most) of it to some of the lowest prices you can find on bricklink :o) Also featuring these offers in my store right now: 30-50% discount on all parts (except the (...) (22 years ago, 14-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Free set 1411 ($10+ value) with order over $25.

Every order over $25 will qualitfy for a free promo set 1411. This is a sealed polybag, with 4 cool minifigs, a skeleton, a pirate captain, a studio cameraman, and another guy (?). Also, a treasure chest, and many accesories. Average value listed on (...) (22 years ago, 14-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  10% off everything at Lego Lot!

Hello everyone, after updating my inventory at my Bricklink Shop so that it now contains 5000 parts, I am running a sale for the next 7 days. Any orders placed in this space of time will get 10% off; any items allready on sale will also get this (...) (22 years ago, 14-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact