 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15133
15132  |  15134
Subject:
Free set 1411 ($10+ value) with order over $25.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 14 Feb 2003 13:26:44 GMT

Every order over $25 will qualitfy for a free promo set 1411. This is a
sealed polybag, with 4 cool minifigs, a skeleton, a pirate captain, a studio
cameraman, and another guy (?). Also, a treasure chest, and many accesories.
Average value listed on BL is over $10!!

Simply tell me in the comments of the order you want one of these sets
for free.

Valid on new orders over $25 only, or additions to current orders over $25.
Valid as long as supplies last, but don't worry, I have quit a few left....

Free S&H in USA/Canada, discount coupon with every order too.

Paul