 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15121
    Re: Build-a-Bot CDs —James Harkness
   (...) Why do all of your mechs have a feline appearance to them? What's the fascination with cats? Or are the drugs making me see things again? -Semaj (22 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Build-a-Bot CDs —Eric Sophie
   Oooh a question from Shinning Master Ranger Super Awesome Mecha Master from the outer reaches of insanity! Whooo hoooo! I guess I'm into the sleek shapes. Back in the day I fancied myself as a Insect Robot builder. Blending the Biomechanical themes (...) (22 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)