 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15120
    Half-Timbered Shops kit available: previews of upcoming kits from Lions Gate Models —Kevin Wilson
   Back in November last year I released a new kit, a pair of Half-Timbered Shops, to my private mailing list. Up to now I have not been able to keep ahead of the demand for this kit, but I now have two kits available with no-one left on the waiting (...) (22 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)