 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1510
  Sell by Sets or Pieces?

I'm thinking of focusing my inventory, and am wondering what people prefer at auctions...sets or pieces. I, of course, am trying to balance buyer satisfaction with makin some $$ to get the pieces I want. I'm going to be auctioning some 80's castle (...) (25 years ago, 31-May-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Sell by Sets or Pieces?

(...) My thought on it are that older sets should be sold at sets. Newer ones should be sold by pieces since anyone that wants to buy them as sets has a chance to do so. When it comes to older sets though, even though you might sell the (...) (25 years ago, 31-May-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Sell by Sets or Pieces?

(...) should (...) Here, here! Or in other words - I'll second that! Ben (25 years ago, 31-May-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Sell by Sets or Pieces?

(...) Yeah, that makes sense. Still, I'd love to get a lot of pitchforks and yellow timber walls, without having to buy a lot of older sets. (25 years ago, 31-May-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Sell by Sets or Pieces?

Thanks you guys, I think I'll sell the castle stuff as sets, but now that I look at the space sets...there's some pretty cool pieces there, so I'm not sure how I'll handle those. Thanks again, Dan P.S. Now I have to go build my sets to make sure I (...) (25 years ago, 31-May-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)