 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1510
1509  |  1511
Subject:
Sell by Sets or Pieces?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 31 May 1999 06:48:05 GMT

I'm thinking of focusing my inventory, and am wondering what people
prefer at auctions...sets or pieces.  I, of course, am trying to balance
buyer satisfaction with makin some $$ to get the pieces I want.  I'm
going to be auctioning some 80's castle and space sets and I have all
the instructions, but no boxes.  I've never sold a single LEGO brick
before, so I'm curious what regular buyers prefer.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions,

Dan