 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15078
    WANTED: Airport panel sticker for set 6440 —James Brink
   Hello, I am in need of the Airport sticker (or the entire panel with sticker) for the white Panel 1 x 4 x 3. It can be seen here: (URL) is the one with the airplane and colored lines. I had just purchased the set from someone on BL, and while he was (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)