 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15078
WANTED: Airport panel sticker for set 6440
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 14:44:30 GMT

Hello,
I am in need of the Airport sticker (or the entire panel with sticker) for
the white Panel 1 x 4 x 3. It can be seen here:
http://library.brickshelf.com/scans/6000/6440/6440-10.html
It is the one with the airplane and colored lines.

I had just purchased the set from someone on BL, and while he was checking
it over his dog got ahold of the piece and destroyed it. Neither of us can
find one on BL. Please let me know asap if you have the sticker or piece
with the sticker on it and its condition. Thanks!

James