 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15046 (-10)
  Re: WTB - Minifig with green overalls

(...) That fig is included in the Creator board game (at least the deluxe version) as well as a blue, red, and black overall fig. -Rob. (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  WTB - Minifig with green overalls

Does anyone out there have one of these they wish to sell? I'd really like to get hold of one for my collection. (URL) someone help me! Lego is not a toy: it's a way of life! Build on! swrunyan@uswest.net (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Wanted: One 4x4 Blue Radar Dish with spiral pattern

"Rob Doucette" <lego@nospam.doucettenet.com> wrote in message news:H93FHz.6w9@lugnet.com... (...) Yup, thanks. For some reason the part number from peeron wouldn't bring up any hits. I didn't make the mental leap and think of searching for "spiral" (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  10013 Blue Passenger Wagons... From 4534

I have a few Lego Express sets I wish to sell eventually. Acknowledging that there is am exclusive Blue Passenger Wagon, I was considering parting the sets out instead. Would there be any interest in Blue Wagon by itself and if so, how much per each (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Wanted: One 4x4 Blue Radar Dish with spiral pattern

(...) Lots on Bricklink: (URL) think its the one you're looking for, -Rob. (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Wanted: One 4x4 Blue Radar Dish with spiral pattern

(URL) None on Bricklink but I would bet there's someone out there who doesn't need this. Name your price. [ j o n ] -- | Lego - (URL) Shipyard - (URL) Moonbase - (URL) Store - (URL) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  For Sale: Lego set 6615 Eagle Stunt Flyer - MISB

Hallo all, If someone is interested I want to sell the following set: Set #6615 Eagle Stunt Flyer (Year 1996) The set is sealed in the original box, box in good condition. Pictures are available and can be sent if interested. For reference: (URL) me (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  New instructions CD from Lions Gate Models

For those of you who received lots of new Lego pieces at Xmas, and now need something to build... I've just finished putting together a CD which includes all seven currently available instruction sets: Victorian House Corner Store Hospital Factory (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  BrickParts - 20% off all inventory

Check it out and see if I have something you can't live without!!! This week only! Also recieve free shipping in the US on orders over $50!! Thanks for looking! ~Roxanne (URL) (22 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  BricksWest B-S-T

Just in case people heading to BricksWest haven't been following the BW group, the B-S-T page has now been updated at (URL) the rules for the K-8 TRADE (Yes, TRADE, not take). Please be sure to bring parts or money to buy parts if you think you (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact