 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15039
15038  |  15040
Subject:
New instructions CD from Lions Gate Models
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 07:04:00 GMT

For those of you who received lots of new Lego pieces at Xmas, and now need
something to build...

I've just finished putting together a CD which includes all seven currently
available instruction sets:

Victorian House
Corner Store
Hospital
Factory
Schoolhouse
Open Air Market
City Park / Garden

... as well as a bonus picture gallery of Lions Gate Models models and a
collection of articles on Planning a Lego Town. You can see pictures of all
the instructions on my LGM Product Catalog page at
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/prodcat.htm
(scroll down past the current kits to get to the instructions).

The total price for all 7 instructions in PDF format via downloading is
$109.93. The price to get them all on one convenient CD is $59.99 plus
shipping, a BIG savings over buying them individually.

These CDs are not yet available on the website, so if you'd like one, email
me and let me know. I have a small stack sitting here on my desk all ready
to wing their way across the continent - or the world! - to you.

Kevin
NEW Half-Timbered Shops kit 1400+++ pieces!
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-bwh.htm
LEGO TOWN PLANNING information:
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/COntent/Townplan/townplan.htm
BrickLink Lego parts store: http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1