 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15016 (-10)
  Two 9 volt Train sets - special offer

4558 Metroliner, complete 135 USD (URL) Freight Rail Runner complete, box 175 USD (URL) them together and receive 10 USD discount! Thanks! Ton (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Many new and gently used sets added to my BL shop

Please take a look to see if anything strikes your fancy: (URL) for looking!! Bob (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Looking for new train catalog

(...) I got one of these catalogs in the LEGO Express train set (the Target exclusive with the blue passenger car, as seen in the picture which you reference above). I imagine it would be in other large train sets (such as the TRU set). It's a nice (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: FS: Maersk blue bricks and plates

Hello! (...) Just out of curiosity, I am looking for the larger plates of Maersk blue. Did you have other plates besides the little corner plates? Please tell me all you had were the little corner plates! Brendan (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Looking for new train catalog

<Shameless Plug> Sure! How many do you want? Just buy something from my store and I'll be glad to send one or two with your order! (URL) Plug> There should be some at Brickswest if you are going this year. I have a few (1000's) if you would like me (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Looking for new train catalog

Does anyone have an extra copy of the new train catalog to spare? A picture of the catalog can be found in this recent shot from Kevin Salm's LUCNY/GATS-2003 Gallery: (URL) are these catalogs being distributed? I have not received it with any of my (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  10% discount on everything at Lego Lot

Hello everyone, I have spent the last weeks updating and adding to my inventory on my Bricklink shop, Lego Lot. To celebrate me being finished, I will run a sale the next 7 days in my store. Besides me giving 10% discount on everything (deducted (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Need Bionicle Masks

"Greg Muri" <gmuri1@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:H8pvAs.35I@lugnet.com... (...) Contact me. Maybe we can work something out. -- Thanx~ Nicole Drumm MS (URL) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  25% off Star Wars minifigs

25% off Star Wars minifigs at my store - StRuCtures (URL) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  My first custom train kit now available

The first production model of the Shell™ Tanker Waggon is now available at my Bricklink shop... (URL) very basic kit-36 pieces (sticker sheet included) -Harvey (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact