 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14910
  Parts from 20 Copies of 7418 Scorpion Palace Listed

I have just listed the parts from 20 copies of Scorpion Palace <set:7418> to my Bricklink Store: Troys Surplus Lego (URL) of the parts are not currently standard items on Bricklink so I advise that you browse through my store or through my newly (...) (22 years ago, 18-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Additional 20 Sets added Re: Parts from 20 Copies of 7418 Scorpion Palace Listed

I have added the parts from another 20 copies of set 7418 Scorpion Palace to my Bricklink Store! The new link is: (URL) all the newly added items. If you don't see what you are looking for there, they have already sold! Troy "Troy's Surplus Lego" (...) (22 years ago, 19-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)