 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14911
14910  |  14912
Subject:
Additional 20 Sets added Re: Parts from 20 Copies of 7418 Scorpion Palace Listed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 19 Dec 2002 07:18:47 GMT

I have added the parts from another 20 copies of set 7418 Scorpion Palace to
my Bricklink Store!

The new link is:
http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?sMM=12&sDD=19&sYY=2002&t=0&h=807
for all the newly added items.

If you don't see what you are looking for there, they have already sold!

Troy

"Troy's Surplus Lego" <legosales@tcphoto.net> wrote in message
I have just listed the parts from 20 copies of Scorpion Palace <set:7418> • to
my Bricklink Store:

Troys Surplus Lego
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=mnementh

Some of the parts are not currently standard items on Bricklink so I • advise
that you browse through my store or through my newly listed items:

http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?sMM=12&sDD=18&sYY=2002&t=0&h=807&itemTyp
e=&invType=&v=N

Stuff is going fast!

Troy