 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14898
  Re: New Sets on The Vault 12/10/2

(...) For those readers that do not know Matt Chiles, I want to speak on his behalf and vouch for his integrity and business acumen. Matt has been online for several years offering Lego sets for Auction and sale. I have purchased many items from (...) (22 years ago, 12-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: New Sets on The Vault 12/10/2

(...) Ditto. I had the pleasure of meeting Matt in person earlier this year and he's as nice in person as he is via email. Price isn't everything and Matt's prices are worth it if you crave what he's got. I wish I knew how he got it, too! (22 years ago, 12-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: New Sets on The Vault 12/10/2

(...) And I've not only had the pleasure of meeting Matt, but I've been into the vault... If you think it's amazing to see the list of sets online, think of what it might be like to walk into a closet and see a wall of that old Legoland Yellow... (...) (22 years ago, 12-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)