 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14900
Re: New Sets on The Vault 12/10/2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 19:34:16 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Kevin Salm writes:

For those readers that do not know Matt Chiles, I want to speak on his behalf
and vouch for his integrity and business acumen.  Matt has been online for
several years offering Lego sets for Auction and sale.  I have purchased many
items from Matt and have always been pleased to the highest degree.

Ditto. I had the pleasure of meeting Matt in person earlier this year and
he's as nice in person as he is via email.  Price isn't everything and
Matt's prices are worth it if you crave what he's got. I wish I knew how he
got it, too!

And I've not only had the pleasure of meeting Matt, but I've been into
the vault... If you think it's amazing to see the list of sets online,
think of what it might be like to walk into a closet and see a wall of
that old Legoland Yellow...

Frank