 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14896 (-5)
  Blue tank engine train set available again

As I did last year, I've put together a kids train set for sale featuring a blue tank engine, small UK-style freight cars and a brake van. Yes, it looks very like a certain blue tank engine of our acquaintance, although it's not "officially' him :-) (...) (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  New Sets on The Vault 12/10/2

Time for more new items at The Vault. Colorline Trucks are back, along with some Space Port, Artic, Adventurer, Town, Pirate, Train and more. Check www.insidethevault.com for details on the available sets, and just send email to mattchiles@gorge.net (...) (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Mini RCs for Trade (Want SW or Ninja sets)

Hi Everyone, I have a bunch of the Mini RCs I would like to trade for some LEGO sets. I am only interested in MISB sets. I would be most interested in SW or Ninja sets and Minifigs (only in mint or new conditions). I would also be interested in (...) (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  For Sale or Trade: a MISB 724 train set

Hi, I have a still new 724 train set. The box has a little damage (only minor) and the internals are still sealed and 100% mint. Since my primary interest is not in trains of this era I'm selling this. So make me an offer! Note that I will also (...) (22 years ago, 10-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Cleaning out remaining inventory

I am hoping to sell off the remaining sets in my Bricklink shop before Christmas. To do so, I have reduced all remaining items a minimum of 65%!!! Some are selling for 80-90% off!! Please help me close the shop! Take a look: (URL) Main (...) (22 years ago, 10-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact