 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14894
14893  |  14895
Subject:
Mini RCs for Trade (Want SW or Ninja sets)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 18:21:11 GMT

Hi Everyone,

I have a bunch of the Mini RCs I would like to trade for some LEGO sets.  I
am only interested in MISB sets.  I would be most interested in SW or Ninja
sets and Minifigs (only in mint or new conditions).  I would also be
interested in other sets (NO technic, Bionicles, duplo sets or Jack Stone
sets).  The mini RCs that I have are the little ones (2 inches) with the
charge station on the remote control that are really hot right now.  I have
the regular kind (little race cars), fire engine (I have not seem them any
where in the store), and the very rare and hard to find Mario mini RCs.
These are brand new never taken out of the box or case.  Please email if you
are interested.  I can also email you the photo of the RCs.  Thank you very
much and have a good holidays.

Jason Chow