 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14890
Re: EJ's "Big Mistake" Sale this week!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 12:31:36 GMT

Erik, do your custom minifigs come with the stickers applied?

Your splash page seems to indicate that they need to be applied :
"Instructions for cutting out and removing stickers plus hints on how to
apply them are here" and the page that "here" is linked to is not
available.

-Andy Lynch

----- Original Message -----
From: "Erik Johnson" <erikj@ufbi.ufl.edu>
So here's the big mistake.  I just realized two things this week.  1)
Christmas is coming and in a capitalist society this means I need to
spend money...... of which I don't have. 2) I'm moving to a new house • in
town and realized that I would rather not move all of the Lego (which
would be like moving another couch or two.... my aching back!).  So
there is a convient solution for both problems, have a sale.  So • that's
what I've done.  I've put a lot of everything on sale (some at 50% or
more) including all custom castle figures and my first custom Lego kit
(a WWII tank).  I also have available now for pre-order all custom • WWII
figures.  Come by and see interesting custom figures if nothing else.
Happy holidays!

EJ
EJ's Custom Castle
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=ej