 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1488
  Windows for my new castle

I have begun construction on my latest castle, my 69th, the famous Scottish tower called Craigievar. Some of my other castles, as many of you know, can be found at (URL) need 11 1x2x2 white windows and 3 1x1x2 white windows (with plastic 'panes') to (...) (25 years ago, 27-May-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)