 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1488
1487  |  1489
Subject:
Windows for my new castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 27 May 1999 21:29:14 GMT

I have begun construction on my latest castle, my 69th, the famous Scottish
tower called Craigievar.  Some of my other castles, as many of you know, can
be found at http://www.end.com/~jynx/castle/.

I need 11 1x2x2 white windows and 3 1x1x2 white windows (with plastic 'panes')
to complete the turrets.  These windows were sold in the early and mid-1980s
in several colors, including in Lego 'Mail Order Service' as set #836.

I would be happy to 'rent' the windows.  I'll gladly pay postage both ways and
a reasonable 'rental' fee, returning them to you in about three months.
Please contact me at CarneyCastle@msn.com as soon as possible. Thank you!!

     Bob Carney