 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14868
    24 pounds of bulk 2 x N Plates for sale —Roxanne Jeanson
   Hi All, I have just listed 24 pounds of 2xn plates up for sale in my store. I will be adding the 1xn's later this week. If you are in the market for lots of plates check it out. I am also having a sale with most things at 25% off. Thanks! ~Roxanne (...) (22 years ago, 2-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: 24 pounds of bulk 2 x N Plates for sale —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) information of people that might be interested. Now that BL has auctions, it's a bit harder to tell where to post stuff but I think it's probably likely that the consensus is that auction posts (even on BL) probably belong on .auction rather (...) (22 years ago, 3-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.auction)