 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14870
Re: 24 pounds of bulk 2 x N Plates for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 23:12:32 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Roxanne Jeanson writes:
Hi All,

I have just listed 24 pounds of 2xn plates up for sale in my store. I will
be adding the 1xn's later this week. If you are in the market for lots of
plates check it out. I am also having a sale with most things at 25% off.
Thanks!

~Roxanne

http://www.brickparts.com

I believe the 24 lb. are being auctioned off in one pound lots for the
information of people that might be interested.

Now that BL has auctions, it's a bit harder to tell where to post stuff but
I think it's probably likely that the consensus is that auction posts (even
on BL) probably belong on .auction rather than .bst...

Hope that helps.

XFUT .auction