 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14803
    Tons of Bionicle Canisters for FREE!!! —Sun Yun
   Hello All, I have the following Bionicle canisters for free to anybody who wants them. Thhs is just for the canisters and instructions. All you have to do is pay for shipping. Toa 17 Green Lewa 11 Black Onua Bohrok 20 Black Nuhvok 20 Blue Gahlok (...) (22 years ago, 14-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Tons of Bionicle Canisters for FREE!!! —Julie Krenz
   (...) These make great drink holders, just ask my son :P Julie (22 years ago, 14-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)