 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14795
  Re: Digital camera for sale

(...) Yup. no sales in .theory, please. -Suz btw, your mention of the camera's interaction with a driveway reminds me of Todd's and my first digital SONY Mavica camera.. [sigh] it had a run-in with my car. or, should I say, a 'run over.' [bad, bad, (...) (22 years ago, 12-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Digital camera for sale

I'd like to know which is the favorite digital camera for Lugnet members? Our club, RichLug, has an interesting public display this month that should be posted. It's a timeline, from prehistoric to space. It's on display through December 7th. We are (...) (22 years ago, 13-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)