 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14798
Re: Digital camera for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 04:27:01 GMT

I'd like to know which is the favorite digital camera for Lugnet members?
Our club, RichLug, has an interesting public display this month that should
be posted. It's a timeline, from prehistoric to space. It's on display
through December 7th.  We are not posting photos because not one of our
members has a user/quality friendly digital camera.

One of our members wants a digital camera for Christmas. Are there any
suggestions as to which camera is best for posting?  Which newsgroup should
this question be posted in?

Bert Waters

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
In lugnet.market.theory, Adrian Drake writes:
Which I suppose I ought to have posted in .b-s-t, eh?  Man, i'm off to a bad
start this morning.

(off it goes to where it belongs)[...]

Yup. no sales in .theory, please.

-Suz

btw, your mention of the camera's interaction with a driveway reminds me of
Todd's and my first digital SONY Mavica camera.. [sigh] it had a run-in with my
car. or, should I say, a 'run over.' [bad, bad, bad]