 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14792
    FS/ T: More lego parts. —Matt Hein
   Hello, I've got some more lego odds and ends, so if anyone is looking for a good buy, please check this out. Scans are included, and I've evened out prices, as well. Parts used condition unless otherwise stated. Space canopies $12 (URL) are some old (...) (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)