 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14748
  Sunday Special Offer in bricks4you.com

Hi all, To end the current offered sale will I give the following discount all Sunday on new orders/additions (discount will not apply on previous placed orders, and they don't count into the total). For each $10 you spend in my store today will you (...) (22 years ago, 3-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  The succes continues.. Sunday special offer ends Tuesday

Hi, Since quit a few buyers choosed to take advantage of the offer posted Sunday have I decided to let it continue for another two days.. so the offer now ends Tuesday the 5th November. For details of the offer see below post. (...) (22 years ago, 4-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)