 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14746 (-5)
  FS: Technic Destroyer Droid 8002 only $22

Must sell, Technic Destroyer Droid <set:8002>. Only $22 new in box plus shipping. Let me know. Only one left. BEN GATRELLE (remove the spam dot from the yellowcastle to reply) (22 years ago, 2-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Problems with Jay Sim

Hi! I should correct myself, Jay Sim is going to take a part of what we agreed quite some time ago. This has taken time but seem to end with a happy ending now. BR S (...) (22 years ago, 2-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Philips brick

Hello, Can someone please tell me which set the "Philips" printed brick came with? Also, how can I tell the difference between the 241 and 242 idea books--which one is shown on LUGNET?  Finally, if anyone has a 239 idea book or Lufthansa sets they (...) (22 years ago, 2-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FT: AMD Athlon 2200 XP for 25 lbs LEGO

I will trade my AMD Athlon box processor (with three year warranty) for 25 lbs of (used, unsorted) LEGO. If you pay shipping for the LEGO, I'll pay shipping for the processor. If you're interested, I'm bombcar@tds.SPAM.net (remove SPAM). Thank you! (...) (22 years ago, 2-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FS/FT: Bionicles, Technic, Minifigs, sets and more

I have many sets of Lego, plus lots of parts (including Bionicle and Technic), animals and figures for sale or trade on my web site at: www.cyberis.net/~tco...s/sale.htm Take a look and check back often. I update frequently and have a large trade (...) (22 years ago, 2-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact