 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14740
    M-Wing Pre-Sell —Jon Palmer
   I'm not sure if anyone has done something like this so this might be a bit of an experiment. I have listed 10 M-Wing kits in my Bricklink store: (URL) "Rust" Kits (Original color) -4 White Kits (New color) The Pre-Sell is for $10 now. When the kit (...) (22 years ago, 2-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)