 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14740
14739  |  14741
Subject:
M-Wing Pre-Sell
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 2 Nov 2002 03:25:27 GMT

I'm not sure if anyone has done something like this so this might be a bit
of an experiment.
I have listed 10 M-Wing kits in my Bricklink store:

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=jpalmer

-6 "Rust" Kits  (Original color)
-4 White Kits   (New color)

The Pre-Sell is for $10 now.  When the kit is ready you will pay an
additional $25 + shipping. (Total kit price is $35 +shipping)

I plan on shipping the kits December 15th.

See the item description for the kits in the Star Wars sets category of my
store.

One reason I am doing this is to judge demand for this wave of kits.  If
these first 10 Pre-Sells sell out soon I will consider opening up 10 more,
etc..

Paypal is preferred.  Good luck!

-Jon