 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1474
    Parts from 6716 Weapons Wagon for sale/trade - also cannon needed —Frank Filz
   I need to supply my Pirate navy with cannon, and have been buying a bunch of 6716 Weapons Wagons ((URL) to get the cannon. I can use some of the mini-figs and horses as cavalry for my Wild West setup, but don't need everything. Things of interest to (...) (25 years ago, 26-May-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)