 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14734
14733  |  14735
Subject:
Ice planet and Pirate valuepacks for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 08:39:11 GMT

In my ongoing effort to clear out odds and ends in my collection, I'd like to
offer the following Value Packs for sale. Pls. contact me at
Christer_Stoltz@hotmail.com
if you are interested in the valuepacks.

Best regards
Christer

Ice Planet Value Pack
---------------------
1 6879 Blizzard Baron w/o box
3 6834 Celestial Sleds w/o box
1 6814 Ice Tunnelator w/o box
1 6898 Ice-Sat V

1 Ice Planet babe
4 Ice Planet blonde guy
3 Ice Planet chief

1 (Original Instructions) for Set 6834 Celestial Sled
1 (Original Instructions) for Set 6973 Deep Freeze Defender
2 (Original Instructions) for Set 6814 Ice Tunnelator
1 (Original Instructions) for Set 6898 Ice-Sat V
---------------------
Total price: 40$ + shipping

Pirate Value Pack
--------------------
1 6263 Imperial Outpost

4 Black Boat Anchor
1 Black Boat Mast Base 4 x 4 x 9
7 Black Boat Mast Middle
1 The back and front end from set 6071
1 Brown Boat Rigging Long
3 Brown Pirate Ship Hull Back Complete Assembly
3 Brown Pirate Ship Hull Front Complete Assembly
2 Dark Gray Boat Mast Platform
5 Red Boat Row Boat 5 x 14 x 2

4 Islander, King, with black hair-piece
2 Pirate female, red Rag hat, white legs

1 (Original Instructions) for Set 6259 Broadside's Brig
1 (Original Instructions) for Set 6270 Forbidden Island
1 (Original Instructions) for Set 6236 King Kahuka
1 (Original Instructions) for Set 6236 King Kahuka
1 Original Instructions) for Set 6234 Renegade's Raft
Total price: 75$ + shipping